Bobby's adventure Bobby's adventure

Cool but too many lifes.

Cool game it's sure, however there's too many lifes. Unless you intend your game for beginners, this tarnish gameplay. With regards to soundtrack, good selection.

By the way, in the complex, I noticed a bug : one time, when you die, blood effects remain on the screen until you move to the next sector.

IceBoy IceBoy

Great game, however...

Great game, however I found a bug : in the level 10 (the level with the 3 walls to bring down), when you go to two screens from the start, Ice Boy is in a endless and you cannot restart the level (fortunately, with the autosaving, all you have to do is to reload the flash). Otherwise, it's fun and really addict.

Note : My rating don't consider the bug.

Tukky's Christmas Tukky's Christmas

So good !

Excellent for your first flash ! Graphics are great, it's very fun & really addict ! Congratulations !

The Breach The Breach

Great, but...

Sure, it's a great game : it's fun, requires good skills and the most of all, the storyboard is excellent ! however, there's a drawback : I noticed it's possible to select french language and after comparing with english language, i realised the first language, even if there isn't contain grammatical or conjugation errors, script quality is well below in comparision to english script. Crew's angers, fears, madness, despairs... all these feelings are too steriles in the french version ! Moreover, to top it of, I noticed on several occasions some misinterpretations ! It's a great shame because without these faults, I would have been able to give a better rating, however in this instance, I rate only 8.

Chroma Keys Chroma Keys

Good but stressful !

Good game, but requires a great tempo ! It can be a good training for Guitar Hero (I need pratice about this game !).

Charlie and the Truck Charlie and the Truck

F.U.N.

Despite a lack of finishing, this flash is really fun and remembers the real interest of a game is his gameplay.

MrRandomist responds:

besides the fun in a 6, thanks for the review!

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Pixel Perfect

As realistics as originals games. Congratulations !

Insidia Insidia

Robowilly

Your game rememberthe famous Jet Set Willy created by Matthew Smith. It's a nice game however there's a problem about controls : when you climb a wall, it's not easy to jump to a another wall. Too bad because without this default, this flash could has been a great game.

Crystal Crisis Crystal Crisis

Back to roots...

This flash remembers a videogame for Sega Genesis, Atomic Runner. It's very fun and random level generation is a great idea. Nice job !

That Gravity Game That Gravity Game

Excellent, but short !

A excellent game with a cool gameplay & a awesome soundtrack ! However, 30 levels is too insufficient !